Something has come up in our process that will delay our dossier submission. This delay is due to something we cannot control. I can't and won't say more publicly, but please pray that our dossier, which is fully completed and ready to go, can be sent to China very soon.
While we wait for answers, I am working hard at fundraising. I'm listing things on ebay, selling jewelry and also putting some larger items for sale on Craigslist. Please pray that these things sell well so that we can raise the rest of the fees we need for this adoption.
For those who feel led to donate, you may make donations via paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org or to our family sponsorship page on Reece's Rainbow. The link is to the right of this blog. Donations sent via paypal to me will be used to pay immediate expenses and in country costs, while the grant from Reece's rainbow will be given to us when we travel so we will only be able to use that for in country fees.
Because our dossier is not yet submitted, it will be unlikely that we can travel in December. Chinese New Year is in January, so it's now looking like we won't see Lily until February.