Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Please pray

We are working through a paperwork delay that could potentially set us back yet another 2-3 weeks. If this had not happened, we were looking at a likely travel date sometime in December. Now, since China is closed for the 2nd half of January, we may be traveling as late as February. This is upsetting to me. We need to get this child home. She needs to come home. Please pray with me that our paperwork issue will be resolved ASAP. 

My heart is just about broken right now. We have been waiting so long and we thought we were in the home stretch but it seems we are not.


Post a Comment

Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio